Messages In This Thread
RE: One of them but not all - knowledge of god - The People - 04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
One of them but not all - knowledge of god
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: One of them but not all - knowledge of god
That evil man was not God. A pastor I tried to talk to just saw me as an angry person. I think it was easier than accepting the fact that he had no answers.

I went to the bishop and said "priests need more training re how to assist those of us who have been injured by clergy." She agreed and suddenly I was having a lesson on how to pray.. She even gave me a special cross that fits my hand. I will give it to my friend when I remember.

See Two's talks with God that was just posted. All of us have a different image of God. Some gave up on him long ago. It is what it is. If God really is who the bible says he is he will surely understand the complexity of it all.

MT

Being abused in the church makes the whole thing so complex. Throw idiots on the fire who have no answers and blame you for it... it is so easy to just walk away. I wonder if it is guilt or God that calls us back.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of them but not all - knowledge of god - The People - 04-11-2014, 09:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Spiritual content Two and God The People 0 2,202 04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Last Post: The People
Caution Anger with God The People 16 14,452 08-29-2013, 09:25 PM
Last Post: finlyalive