Messages In This Thread
RE: One alter is acting out sexually. What do I do? - The People - 05-15-2016, 10:50 PM
One alter is acting out sexually. What do I do?
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: One alter is acting out sexually. What do I do?
That is a tough one. Did she tell the T why she is doing this? Do you have any internal contact with her? We have 1 who used to come out at the bar. We thought we had an alcohol problem but later on learned that she blocked us when she took over. We worked on the whys of what she did. It doesn't happen anymore and now she is a strong member of the inner circle. I don't want to get into our whys but I think it is important to figure out the whys of your alter. Like, is she looking for love or just physical contact? Is she recreating the past? Is she deliberately putting you in danger out of self hatred? So many reasons but each one of them put you in danger.

I hope she keeps talking with your T about why it happens. Promising it won't happen doesn't go far enough.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-15-2016, 10:50 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: One alter is acting out sexually. What do I do? - The People - 05-15-2016, 10:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alter has a boyfriend Conundrum 4 4,632 12-21-2018, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  One alter is acting out sexually acting out again! puzzle 2 3,047 06-27-2016, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Moreofme