Ranting
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Angry  Ranting
I am so f*ck*n pissed right off! How hard it is for you to actual listen to someone when they are talking?????????? Instead of defending your actions, just shut the f*ck up and LISTEN!

Oh ya and ya you couldn't have gone one time without reminding us that we have to remember that you told us that you have had no experience in this. NO sh*t SHERLOCK!!!!!! UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Why did I even bother to try to explain this to you??????????
Serves me right I guess for thinking I owed you at least that.

I just can't talk to her. I tried to talk to her one last time, I tried and I just can't do it. She thinks I am trying to protect her, but what I am doing in protecting myself. I don't know how to explain that. And then to ask me what I needed from her.........I tell her I wanted closure and she says well I thought I gave that to you. Well I don't need anything anymore. NOTHING NOT ONE f*ck*ng THING!
I wish I knew how to explain this..........I really do, but I can't and I guess now it doesn't matter.
THE END

We saw our old T today to pick some things up that were left at her office.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
06-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Find Reply