RE: Feeling alone - Cammy - 03-23-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Feeling alone - dragonfairy - 03-23-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Feeling alone - The People - 03-23-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Feeling alone - MakersDozn - 03-24-2013, 02:52 AM
Feeling alone
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Feeling alone
(03-23-2013, 12:58 AM)Igraine Wrote: Isolation seems to be the one huge thing that we all have in common. I have been thus since a small child. I am 56 and am still isolated. Ive reached out over and over again through the decades, but I can't make real connection. It must be because we are so different that we are left in this state of aloneness. If you read through the posts here, isolation is a constantly recurring theme. I always wondered what would happen if forty or fifty of us were physically in a room together all knowing what we were...would we still feel isolated at that moment? Or is it something deeper that even isolates us from ourselves? I don't know (but I'd love to try the DID gathering just once for the feeling of the experience, or see if it matters at all).

As for what you continue to go through you have my support. I know this is not an easy path we are being made to follow. All we can do is hold on, stay safe, and do what we feel is best for us at any given time. Your fortunate to have such a long term good relationship with your T...it must be a positive support for you. If you can, try to trust her even a little more...it may open up things a bit more for you.

My best wishes.

Had a friend a few years ago that was just like us and has been the only one I have ever had. We were friends for almost 3 years and everyone was allowed to be themselves when they were in the house together. Was the only time in our lives that we were allowed to be who we really are. Was hard when the friendship broke up. Sometimes I think that we isolate because of the fear of what everyone else thinks of us and how they will treat us. I do my best to trust my T and yes we do have a good relationship. We have been seeing her on and off like we said since we were 14. She is the biggest support that we have. Thank you for responding as we are not really sure where we fit in yet. Haven't really talked to anyone in here and kinda feel out of place. Just want somewhere to feel like we fit in even just a little!!
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
03-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Feeling alone - dragonfairy - 03-22-2013, 03:45 PM
RE: Feeling alone - Cammy - 03-23-2013, 12:58 AM
RE: Feeling alone - dragonfairy - 03-23-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: Feeling alone - The People - 03-23-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Feeling alone - MakersDozn - 03-24-2013, 02:52 AM