girls and instant messanger
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  girls and instant messanger
Dear R,
I know this may come as a shock, but,(joking on) I failed mind-reading 101 3 times. The community college will not let me take it again. ( joking off) so from now on, I need you to TELL me what you are thinking, feeling or doing. I realize that in offline contexts people would be able observe when you are too busy to chat. It may not have dawned on you but, text chat does not lend itself to this type of observation. Further, although you said you were too busy for a game, I did not take that to mean you are too busy to talk since you had logged into an IM program ( meant for talking) and many people multitask. I care about you a lot and respect your boundaries so if you need space please just calmly and clearly say so.

PS. why do girls have to be so F-ing dramatic? Of course I can not see you are busy if we are in text chat. i'm in advanced academics, I can do calculus and speak 3 languages and still I can't figure girls out... inside and outside ones are all f-ing confusing as hell.
Blake- 15
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
11-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: girls and instant messanger
Lol at the mind reading comment....I sometimes wish I had that ability too! Sorry they aren't more direct though cause it can be quite frustrating.

<3
Jamie of Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
11-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Find Reply