Laura and others Angry
08-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
May trigger  RE: Vent of the Day
(08-17-2012, 01:27 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Dear co-worker,

Laura and others Angry

Once I could unlock the box, I heard you loud and clear.

I have the same sentiments behind the melancholy I feel about fm trying to l*re me to his house with food, cute stores and whatever else he can think of. He wants me to be back in my cage, only I'd never get out of this one. I don't need it. It comes on the heels of my letting him know again that the name change is necessary for me to establish myself as an individual, because outsiders see a depth of relationship that doesn't exist. What I don't mention is that he has the same problem, cause he's a sick puppy. Because of that I'm sure there will be a reaction to the actual change. The latest lure that I got via email last night will probably be followed by a thr**t, because I refused the carrot. I told him over the phone recently that I don't want to visit his desert luxury home again. I'm not happy there, in that area, and have no interest in his friends. It was a friendly communication. I wish he would just leave it, but he won't. He's becoming the bf, as is his way. The friendship will end in fact. I hope I have found my way to something else, honestly and sincerely involved, by the time that happens. There's one way this progress would occur that would make me happy. I remain in motion, and learning what went wrong with me. Sometimes one just fails, knowing and Feeling the reasons for it too late........... I can't begin over. I need to fix some of what went wrong, a relationship I need to fix. I might just have to settle for changing my name and holding it in my heart as a token of how a special someone made me feel about my self.
I'm safe. I'm fighting back, very quietly.

your friend,
tweeter
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2012, 06:13 AM by tweeter.)
08-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Just talking  RE: Vent of the Day
Howdy,

We feel for you about the whole FM thing. But we're not surprised. We're sorry that things have gotten to that point for you.

We had our weekly meeting with our boss and emphasized to her that it was time for her to spell out very plainly to the co-worker in question that she's overstepping her bounds. Knock on wood.

Thanks,

Laura and others
08-20-2012, 03:25 PM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
Just talking  RE: Vent of the Day
(08-20-2012, 03:25 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Howdy,

We feel for you about the whole FM thing. But we're not surprised. We're sorry that things have gotten to that point for you.

We had our weekly meeting with our boss and emphasized to her that it was time for her to spell out very plainly to the co-worker in question that she's overstepping her bounds. Knock on wood.

Thanks,

Laura and others

I'm glad that you stand up for what is good for you. It's also not good for the co-worker if she doesn't know how to conduct herself. Thing is, she has to be motivated to change her ways, no matter how those ways originated.

tweets
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
08-21-2012, 05:19 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Other/All/Unsure   RE: Vent of the Day
Update:

Well, Miss Thing has been properly repremanded--excuse me, counseled--but she's still a PITA.

Wishing that she won't make it through the reorg, but knowing Murphy's Law, she probably will.

Laura and others
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2012, 01:52 PM by MakersDozn.)
09-28-2012, 01:52 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Other/All/Unsure MM Is A Great Place to Vent (swearing) MakersDozn 0 1,554 08-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Angry Vent of the Day MakersDozn 9 6,770 04-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Angry Vent of the Day MakersDozn 2 2,855 01-02-2013, 06:39 PM
Sad frustrated with self (vent of the day?) mosaic 4 5,399 06-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Last Post: nats
Other/All/Unsure Vent of the Day MakersDozn 7 7,587 06-15-2012, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Tangled Web