My Degree
little monkies Offline

Threads: 4
Happy  My Degree
I haven't been around here much lately, and when I have it's mostly to read the posts. I had a tough year at uni last year and I am still recovering. I feel like I have been broken apart and I'm finding it hard to glue myself back together so to speak. Any how I achieved my BA (Hons) in Counselling, I achieved a 2:1, so I didn't do so badly. I graduate on July 10th, for which I have "pushed the boat out". Spent a fair bit but I will only do this once. I want my guests to feel special for the day. I am looking forward to it but first I am going on holiday so I am looking forward to that too.

Rosie Smile
06-16-2012, 10:06 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: My Degree
That's great to hear, Rosie. Congrats. You deserve a big celebration.

Where are you going on holiday?

MDs
06-16-2012, 10:15 AM
Website Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: My Degree
congratulations! that is a marvelous accomplishment. hope you have a chance to celebrate and be kind to yourself!
06-16-2012, 01:02 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Happy  RE: My Degree
(06-16-2012, 10:06 AM)little monkies Wrote: I haven't been around here much lately, and when I have it's mostly to read the posts. I had a tough year at uni last year and I am still recovering. I feel like I have been broken apart and I'm finding it hard to glue myself back together so to speak. Any how I achieved my BA (Hons) in Counselling, I achieved a 2:1, so I didn't do so badly. I graduate on July 10th, for which I have "pushed the boat out". Spent a fair bit but I will only do this once. I want my guests to feel special for the day. I am looking forward to it but first I am going on holiday so I am looking forward to that too.

Rosie Smile

Way to go Rosie!
You must celebrate this wonderful accomplishment.
Hope you have a terrific summer.
06-16-2012, 07:37 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
That's so wonderful Rosie,
know how hard you all have worked for this. time to celebrate!!!!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
06-17-2012, 04:48 AM
Find Reply
little monkies Offline

(06-16-2012, 10:15 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: That's great to hear, Rosie. Congrats. You deserve a big celebration.

Where are you going on holiday?

MDs

Hi MD's

We are hiring a holiday cottage in the county of Lincolnshire, which is south of where we live. We want to visit an animal charity we have supported for years that is down there. Thank you for the congrats. I plan to push the boat out for my graduation

Rosie
06-17-2012, 02:53 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Just talking  RE: My Degree
(06-17-2012, 02:53 PM)little monkies Wrote: We are hiring a holiday cottage in the county of Lincolnshire, which is south of where we live. We want to visit an animal charity we have supported for years that is down there. Thank you for the congrats. I plan to push the boat out for my graduation

Sounds great. When our 13-year-old niece recently had her big SP event, she decided to make a donation to an animal charity. Not sure if she wants to work with animals when she grows up, but she enjoys being around them.

MDs
06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Website Find Reply
little monkies Offline

(06-16-2012, 01:02 PM)mosaic Wrote: congratulations! that is a marvelous accomplishment. hope you have a chance to celebrate and be kind to yourself!

Thank you Mosaic

When I first found out about my results we had champagne. We even had a champagne breakfast.

Rosie Smile
06-17-2012, 06:24 PM
Find Reply
little monkies Offline

Happy  RE: My Degree
(06-16-2012, 07:37 PM)Reilly Wrote:
(06-16-2012, 10:06 AM)little monkies Wrote: I haven't been around here much lately, and when I have it's mostly to read the posts. I had a tough year at uni last year and I am still recovering. I feel like I have been broken apart and I'm finding it hard to glue myself back together so to speak. Any how I achieved my BA (Hons) in Counselling, I achieved a 2:1, so I didn't do so badly. I graduate on July 10th, for which I have "pushed the boat out". Spent a fair bit but I will only do this once. I want my guests to feel special for the day. I am looking forward to it but first I am going on holiday so I am looking forward to that too.

Rosie Smile

Way to go Rosie!
You must celebrate this wonderful accomplishment.
Hope you have a terrific summer.

Thank you Reilly

Enjoy summer too. The weather in England isn't summery but we make the most of it.

Rosie
06-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Find Reply
little monkies Offline

(06-17-2012, 04:48 AM)nats Wrote: That's so wonderful Rosie,
know how hard you all have worked for this. time to celebrate!!!!

Yeh, including losing touch with the folk in my world. How are you doing with studies?

Rosie
06-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
(06-17-2012, 06:30 PM)little monkies Wrote: ..How are you doing with studies?

They drag on. Working two fulltime jobs, which just takes all my mental energy.. Confused
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
06-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Find Reply