Messages In This Thread
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy - just peachy - 03-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Another question re envy/jealousy
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy
hi nats and the people I was reading your posts and totally agree with both of you !!!! it is quite annoying to say the least how people do respond in that way of being curious and not take the time to understand why we are the way we are and how unfortunate our lives have become cuz of all the past trauma ..I am currently struggling with a pcp primary care dr who thinks I am nuts for saying to him that I have did ...he got so angry when I said will you let me keep you as my pcp dr ..his response was lets see what happens as if to say to me like he was concerned I was going to turn into the { I cant remember the name of the tv show but someone remind me of the name of it if they remember it .. ) was it called the incredible hulk or am I thinking of another show .? the shows star was bill Bixby and lou ferrigno they were dual stars that played the role and when the shows actor got angry he would swell up and get angry and turn green then when he was nice he would turn in to his regular self ..with this current pcp dr I always feel anxious when I go to him cuz he makes my hair stand on end I keep thinking that todays the day he will dump me and say find another dr to care for you cause of all the unpredictability that comes with did just peachy
03-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy - just peachy - 03-07-2018, 05:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Jealousy sp mentioned The People 5 3,570 03-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: just peachy