need vice pls
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  need vice pls
hi im kayla im 4 and my bigs are way triggered so im stucked out steerin the ship. Dis guy misleaded my big and sed he hadded group fer her to intern wif for skool and today she finded out that he lied its not started yet. but he had ofer peeple at dis meeting and dey presshured her to work wif der group instead and it was so triggering im out stuck out So wats da growed up way to tell dem dat der if no f*ing way we wanna work with der f*ck*ng group because dey skared big away? our 7 yr old sed I should as instead of saying they can go jump in a lake. fanks for help
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
03-24-2016, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: need vice pls
hi kayla, they can just try saying kindly and politely that they are not able to work with the group at this time but thanks for the offer.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-24-2016, 05:22 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sounds like they cannot get anybody to work with that group. I agree with Nats. Just say "this doesn't work for me. I would prefer to wait until the other group starts. Then, if it is for school I would go talk to your director and tell them that this man is playing games.

Can you get your bigs to read this so they know we agree with them?
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
Hey Kayla, I'll bet you did a great job and the bigs really appreciated you helping out. You deserve a treat! I agree with the above posts and hope things work out okay.
03-29-2016, 10:11 AM
Find Reply