little one's fear
kittyfamily Offline

Threads: 16
Scared  little one's fear
our little girl is constantly scared.....it makes sense because of the way she was abused....I can feel her in there and see how upset she is but I don't really know how to help her.... any advice on helping her feel safe?
05-21-2014, 05:12 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: little one's fear
sometimes it's just trial and error. try asking her what would help, try doing different things that you think might help, etc..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-23-2014, 05:58 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
We have some inside who are absolutely terrified. One of them have recently made progress though. Our T suggested us making a room just for her, this room has magical powers and when she goes in this room she can anything her heart desires. Personally I didn't think it would work but it has done wonders for her. As soon as she goes in the room it disappears from our sight but she can see everything (if that is what she wants) She wasn't able to tell us what she wanted or needed but this can room will know once she steps inside. It is kinda like the Harry Potter room that has the disappearing door where they would meet to practice there magic. That is what works for her any ways.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-24-2014, 12:46 AM
Find Reply
kittyfamily Offline

Threads: 16
I've been trying to find things the little girl would like .I was wondering if anyone else has a part that can't seem to decide how old they are.some days she's a preschooler,other days a preteen......this makes things a lot harder.
05-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
My system likes stories sometimes. I have several books that they can choose from. Also have multiple stuffies that have been chosen by different ones on the inside.
05-30-2014, 05:08 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fear Collective 0 1,957 06-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Collective