Messages In This Thread
RE: Apprehension over my first therapy session with new person - Downtherabbithole - 04-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Apprehension over my first therapy session with new person
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Apprehension over my first therapy session with new person
I just got a missed call from the new therapist bout seeing him today. I'd given up on the idea after hearing nothing from the message I'd left days ago. But he wants to meet this afternoon some time. Times on my side slightly that he said in voice mail that he was about to go into meeting so to just SMS with time n place. I don't feel comfortable going to the ch¥rch n I don't want him to come here. To my house. No one really knows where I live. N I want it to stay that way plus I don't feel comfortable with a guy being in my house other than my dad of course. So last suggestion was a coffee shop, that's public so lil risk of him doing anytging not want ppl to see but does mean if I completely fall apart then I'd draw heaps of attention to myself. I'd have to be real careful with any of the options as falling apart poses bad things could happen if he wasn't completely decent.
So why do I even consider this... Cause I'm going away for a week about to lead a hike n he was keen to catch up n I or one of my i's decided they needed this. But I'm not sure I can do, now suddenly wishing I had a something to drink to get some Dutch courage as a friend used to say. But I'd have to go to shops for that, also I need some new shorts n shirts got hike as my clothes falling apart. But I freak about going to shops as it is. It takes so much just to go to get food yet alone anything else n I'm supposed to do it all. Makes me not even want to leave the house. Wasn't rostered on today for work so I'm home. But I have heaps of paperwork to do for hike next week. So I've got all these reasons not to leave the house n so many reasons that I really need to. I don't know what to do. Except for now have a coffee n breakfast while I figure out if I wanna even leave the house... If I can do any of the things I need. To do today..
04-16-2014, 10:35 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apprehension over my first therapy session with new person - Downtherabbithole - 04-16-2014, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doing okay Excellent T/Editing Session The People 3 2,534 06-17-2020, 09:30 PM
Last Post: The People
  Therapy or not therapy, that is the question cew 9 8,584 08-20-2015, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  Interesting T session Tangled Web 5 4,754 04-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
  Amazing T session Tangled Web 2 2,841 03-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web
Happy Amazing session Tangled Web 2 2,785 12-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web