The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Which type of adhesive to use for my project - Kay Manuel - 05-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Which type of adhesive to use for my project
Kay Manuel Offline

Threads: 1
Which type of adhesive to use for my project
Hello there! This project is driving me crazy! I have a piece of plywood which I intend to make into a coffee table by putting some kind of concrete on the top and then getting pieces of stained glass (offcuts from a local supplier), beads, etc and pushing them into the concrete (or whatever) in various shapes (not all over like a proper mosaic) Then I want to do a wishy washy type paint on the top and epoxy over all. Problem is I dont know what type of concrete stuff to use. HomeDepot, Lowes, etc keep giving me stuff that seems wrong - ie. dries in 20 mins - definitely too quick for my rate of work! Can anyone help. I am lost and have looked for something similar on tens of concrete websites but can't find anything similar, think I need something more 'crafty' so here I am. Thanks to all that take the time to answer me.Smile
05-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Which type of adhesive to use for my project - Kay Manuel - 05-24-2013, 09:32 AM