Messages In This Thread
RE: "Conference room" jitters...light "I" mention - Katz Krew - 08-16-2012, 08:43 PM
"Conference room" jitters...light "I" mention
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
Feedback  RE: "Conference room" jitters...light "I" mention
(08-15-2012, 08:14 AM)mosaic Wrote: i remember how unsettling it was to find someone i didn't know about before. good idea to talk to your t about your conference room experience and how unsettling it was for you.

Thanks Mosaic. It's weird cause I always felt I had many insiders that were unidentified but in identifying her things got very disturbed and stirred up inside. I have been unsettled since my last appointment and not connecting/engaging with people when we are talking. Huge amt of dissociating happening.

I will say she explains a lot of why I've spent so much time sleeping away my life.

I also do feel some anger toward her even tho I do understand why she developed that safety mechanism.

My T appetite got chgd to today but when I woke up this morning I was so overwhelmed with facing the day I cancellled all my appts ànd went back to bed. This is very unlike me. I do not cancel T just because I resist facing issues. Sad Normally I would go and admit I'm resistant and we'd talk it out.

Now I'm wondering if "Sleepy Jean" is loose? I don't feel splintered but that could be hidden from me right???

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
08-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Conference room" jitters...light "I" mention - Katz Krew - 08-16-2012, 08:43 PM