Messages In This Thread
RE: Up date to my treatment - Katz Krew - 07-18-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Up date to my treatment - sharon/treehouse family - 07-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Up date to my treatment
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Up date to my treatment
We're relieved to find this agency so much better with alot more help offered to us. With no time to wait and so much validation and to work with all of us and not have people say "we just want to work with Sharon". Makes the rest of us feel like we don't even count or matter. But, they(new agency) are doing everything to help us all and do it right even if they have to go to T sessions to learn and do reserch to work with us....We have an appointment this Friday..

I have to Menchine That I called to get our semaining checks so that we can have them for our B-day the 26th and they stated that they couldn't and wouldn't bla bla bla. com to find out that they (n.o.e) didn't close our payee account till two days after. we could have had a weekly check they were just hateful. The day I learned that S.S. was invesigating them becasue of string us along and erras they found not paying our bills half the time and checking other accounts as well. I reed the same day in the paper the state was looking into agencies( n.o.e is apart of this to as well to be looked into) that call the state on mothers and familys to take the children away and go in and do nothing to help the family and just go to play with the kids and make their reports that to mother or family isn't doing anything while the children are put in foster care longer. when the mothers did nothing wrong or lost their children and got adoppted out all do to false reporting and covering the truth up....I tell you I'm glad we are out of there.... I believe that place is going to be shut down....With the closer we are having and this added to it....OMG to be a fly on the wall...

kathleen

thanks for the support...take care talk to you soon
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Up date to my treatment - Katz Krew - 07-18-2012, 06:03 PM
RE: Up date to my treatment - sharon/treehouse family - 07-23-2012, 08:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger residential treatment Reilly 8 5,438 07-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Last Post: The People
Scared T set retirement date orek 4 4,147 11-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Last Post: nats