Messages In This Thread
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy - just peachy - 03-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Another question re envy/jealousy
just peachy Offline
Read Only

Threads: 5
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy
hi all a thought has come to me , why are people so afraid of us people with did ? I try so hard it never seems to be enough ..I am quite frustrated ,lately more so then in the past . I sometimes often feel like a freak like in some ways I am not normal ..often I have been really disconnected detached from people ..not on purpose I have just tried to get away from and keep away from unhealthy sick people . ( there are lots and lots of them at the bus terminal . ) but somehow I never fully succeed 100 percent !!!! I am not beating myself down ,I am being just really honest about all of this . I hope no one IS offended in what I am about to write cuz its not meant in any way to be that way .. but I dream and wish often that at least one time I could turn on my computer and come here to m .m inds and find or say to myself that gee I cant relate to this person or that person .. or I don't know how this person feels cuz I don't feel like they do . but sadly I cant say any of these things , cuz I can relate very much what others think and feel and experience on a day to day basis cuz I have did just like they do .oh how I wish it weren't so... I was curious does any one here relate to the mixed up muddled feelings like I feel from time to time ?or to anything that I asked about in the above questions I wrote about I am just curious if any of you do .peace and blessings just peachy
03-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another question re envy/jealousy - just peachy - 03-08-2018, 07:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Jealousy sp mentioned The People 5 3,568 03-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Last Post: just peachy