The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you? - Cammy - 05-22-2017, 02:19 PM
RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you?
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you?
Today is Monday, but it's a long weekend so everyone is out camping. I couldn't believe the number of campers and RVs on the highway on Friday. I've never fully understood the camper thing, but I guess a lot of people like the idea or there wouldn't be so many of them. What I find odd is that people take their camper to a park where they are stacked closer to each other than you are from your next door neightbours in the city. I'm not sure if I would find this relaxing, but then again I am not a very social creature. So, perhaps it's the social aspect that attracts people. I've tried to understand the whole camper/RV thing for years and come up blank every time. If anyone here enjoys this, please edify me. I really want to understand what is so appealing about doing this. I am not being judgmental in any way, I simply have a sincere desire to know why others like the trailer park holiday thing. I'd love to hear your opinions about this, pro or con. I can't get my head around it, so I am missing something here, and would appreciate input from others. Thanks.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-22-2017, 02:19 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you? - Cammy - 05-22-2017, 02:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video I don't run into posts The People 1 1,786 05-05-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: nats
Doing okay Don't know what came over us. The People 1 1,914 05-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Last Post: mosaic