Messages In This Thread
RE: spacing out and not truly engaging - sharon/treehouse family - 10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
spacing out and not truly engaging
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: spacing out and not truly engaging
When I have a lot to deal with on my plate its hard for me to foucs on what the other person is saying and try to follow it. I have to tell the friend that I have to much to deal with that I can't focus and I have to let that person go. I have to have low stimulation and quite. If I don't For me I beat myself up as well while questioning am I a good friend what's wrong with me. And it will go on and on till your miserable well that's what happens with me anyways.

When I dissoceate I have the same problem I can't remember at all. Depression for me is the same way my memory sucks. I'm frustrated all the time so I can really relate to how you feel. Please keep us posted . Take care my friend
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
10-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: spacing out and not truly engaging - sharon/treehouse family - 10-15-2012, 12:14 PM