Messages In This Thread
RE: RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you? - Cammy - 07-17-2017, 10:33 AM
RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you?
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you?
JP: That sounds awful. I mean you can't even trust anyone around you. My hope for you is that you can find a better situation. A friend of mine who lives on disability because of her anxiety disorder got herself a basement suite in a quadruplex and it turned out okay. She's got windows that are above ground so there is light, two small bedrooms. and a kitchen and living room area. It doesn't cost her very much and she is allowed to have her dog with her. It may not sound like much, but it sounds a lot better than your situation. I would keep searching if I were you because you never know when you may find something better (and safer). You have no privacy, the windows barely work, people are trying to steal things - yes, try to keep looking. I know it sounds impossible but I've found that when I'm determined and don't give up, I can find the most remarkable things. I feel bad for you JP.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
07-17-2017, 10:33 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: RV/Campers - I don't get it. Do you? - Cammy - 07-17-2017, 10:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video I don't run into posts The People 1 1,881 05-05-2019, 06:31 AM
Last Post: nats
Doing okay Don't know what came over us. The People 1 2,076 05-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Last Post: mosaic