to the idiots who run the dsylexic support chatroom
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  to the idiots who run the dsylexic support chatroom
to the chatroom owners ( no one here)
I have some news that may come as a shock: the sun does not come up when you wake up. 2. I am accountable to the following people (please note you are NOT on the list):

1. professors
2. pastor
3. new family
4 G*d ( No I dont mean you! although you probably have your head so far up your rear to think that)

I know you think wisdom lives and dies with you but, I am certain humanity got along fine without you for 1000s of years and we'll be fine after you are no longer around Smile

nonetheless, I do not like being called a lier! It is a trigger so why do you take your chatroom shove it up your *ss and f*ck off
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
05-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: to the idiots who run the dsylexic support chatroom
Hi Dreamers...Igraine here. If there is anything I can do to help out with this, please let me know. I too am tired of this type of crap and I too do not appreciate being called a liar because someone else can't take responsibility for their own errors. At the very least, please know you have my support and my understanding when it comes to this sort of thing (for all it's worth). Like I said...let me know if there's anything I can do to further assist you. (Sometimes enough is ENOUGH!) If revolutions from world history have taught us anything, sometimes all it takes to make people sit up and pay attention is a simple thing like a peasant's wooden clog thrown into the gears and works of the big factory.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2013, 07:44 PM by Cammy.)
05-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry they just run together The People 3 2,678 01-28-2017, 06:39 PM
Last Post: Cammy