Go AWAY!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  Go AWAY!
YA F*CKSTERS! Not everybody celebrates Mother's Day! Not everybody wants to be reminded that this so over rated day needs to be celebrated. No disrespect to the mothers here who do their best for their children but I am neither a parent not do I have any. The day is like being thrown into a bee hive just when the Queen is ready to do her thing. So f*ck OFF with your cards and email reminders when I don't even know how the f*ck I got on your list.[/font]
05-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Go AWAY!
I get this way at Xhristmas. All the build up and media crap starts months ahead. By December 15th or so I can't get out of bed...hurt, mad, depressed, traumatized, pissed off, thinking about the 'normals' and their smiley lives all making me feel so far away from everything and everyone...so outside and never to be let in. For you all of this hype and noise must just feel like a tidal wave of triggers. I'm sorry it makes you feel so bad...so very, very miserable. Can I quietly sit with you...just to be here?
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-09-2013, 09:57 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Go AWAY!
No? Understood.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
06-14-2013, 12:30 AM
Find Reply