Day of Tears
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Sad  Day of Tears
So horribly isolated. Since forever. Will never be like everyone else. Always to stay frozen in this isolation that stretches back to babyhood. Always only animals who are close. It's been such a hard day of tears and realizations. To feel forever left on the outside. Reaching out all the time, but don't have the knack of connection. Decade after decade.

Get over it whiny candy *ss. Work with what you've been given. Go hug a dog.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

RE: Day of Tears
I'm just So tired of ending right back I started from every fracking time. Try so hard to reach out. To make at least one friend. But the isolation is profound and physically profound as well...I live deep in rural territory. I don't know. Cyberspace was supposed to bring people together. I think it's being used to make it easier to ignore others. I mean, it's just words...you don't have to believe that attached to those string of words is a real person with real feelings. We're all very much more alone than we ever dreamed possible.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
03-21-2013, 10:51 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Hi Igraine. I am sorry you are struggling and sad. I understand isolation very well, I would like to sit with you if that is ok and please know you are not alone.......
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
03-22-2013, 12:11 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

(03-22-2013, 12:11 AM)Tangled Web Wrote: Hi Igraine. I am sorry you are struggling and sad. I understand isolation very well, I would like to sit with you if that is ok and please know you are not alone.......
TW

Thank you so much. It's always better when someone can show this sort of kindness. Thank you.
Heart
03-22-2013, 12:22 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
Friendship/Support  RE: Day of Tears
hi Igraine,
sorry you're feeling so alone. we've lived in a city and it can be just as isolating when surrounded by people - guess this is because its about how we feel and that doesn't necessarily change even if there are loads of people about. connection is hard. connection with people we want to connect with is even harder! we've always thought animals make better friends than most people - more loving, not punishing - they love b/c they love, not b/c of what you're going to do for them. people are unnecessarily complicated Smile.

so, just wanting to say that feeling isolated and alone is a natural response to circumstances. if you're in a rural area, or like us socially isolated due to work, it can be hard. internet can't fully replace 3d friendships, but we find it really helpful particularly for those times when there is no 3d alternative. it's hard though, you're right.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

(03-23-2013, 03:29 AM)nats Wrote: hi Igraine,
sorry you're feeling so alone. we've lived in a city and it can be just as isolating when surrounded by people - guess this is because its about how we feel and that doesn't necessarily change even if there are loads of people about. connection is hard. connection with people we want to connect with is even harder! we've always thought animals make better friends than most people - more loving, not punishing - they love b/c they love, not b/c of what you're going to do for them. people are unnecessarily complicated Smile.

so, just wanting to say that feeling isolated and alone is a natural response to circumstances. if you're in a rural area, or like us socially isolated due to work, it can be hard. internet can't fully replace 3d friendships, but we find it really helpful particularly for those times when there is no 3d alternative. it's hard though, you're right.
Thank you nats. I would suppose that feeling isolated while surrounded by people is worse somehow. Like water everywhere but not a drop to drink. Yes, thank goodness for animals. They have been our closest intimates since little. They are perfect in their openness and unconditional love and loyalty. They are pretty much our whole world.
Heart
03-23-2013, 07:15 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Some of the tears were for me The People 0 1,138 08-11-2019, 04:58 AM
Last Post: The People
  Questions about tears The People 4 3,806 08-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Cammy