found a lump in my breast
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
found a lump in my breast
I found a lump last week in my breast. Trying no to think about it. I'm really scared half to death and crying all the time. We see our doctor finally tomorow. So, sitting with this for a week really suck. While major depession sets in. I know we can get support here where 3d people can give us support on some thing but not understanding anything dealing with our system. I have no idea how to handle this by myself with no 3d people around us. I have to pull myself in and hope that it's nothing. Thanks for listen

Jackalyn
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
10-15-2012, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
Emma19 Offline

Threads: 3
Friendship/Support  RE: found a lump in my breast
Hi jackalyn,
How troubling and scary it must be to not only find the lump but then have to wait a week to see a doc. Anticipation of what is gonna happen is so hard. When I get in similar situations I try not to worry until someone tells me I have to. But that never works....... Anyway I just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and send my support as you wait to see an MD. We are here to listen.
Please take care,emma19
10-15-2012, 12:54 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Adding our good thoughts here. We had a lump a few years ago. Fortunately it was benign.

MDs
10-15-2012, 02:18 PM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: found a lump in my breast
hi Jackalyn,
that's really hard to wait a week. glad you have some 3d support and adding our voice in hoping best for you.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Hi Sharon and the Treehouse Family.
Keeping you all in my thoughts and hoping things turn out favorably for you.
I went through a similar situation and the waiting was difficult.
Sitting with you now.
10-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
I/we had to see our doctor today to get a referal to see a real doctor to run tests. This is too over welming thanks for sitting with me I like that. I/we want it to be nothing and not somthing. I try not to think about it but when you don't have family or frinds to give support and a worker that can't go to medical app'ts it makes it hard on all of us but we know we have the support and understanding from here that sits here with me or another inner that talks about how scary it is. Every time I push it away it just circles around I just want too sleep till its done.

Kat
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
10-16-2012, 06:38 PM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
Jackalyn, Kat & Tree House Family

I'm so sorry to hear this. That is quite unnerving indeed. Totally understand wanting to push it away. I am sending much love, energy and positive thoughts for a great outcome. Holding the space for you my friends.

<3
Jamie of Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
10-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
Deee6 Offline

Threads: 5
I am sorry you are having to go thru this. I too am in the middle of getting treatment. Lot's of decisions to be made. Hope you get good news.
03-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Find Reply