Up date to my treatment
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
Happy  Up date to my treatment
some one reommended this place to go to get new services. I meet my new caseworker and I really like her(we click)which is really good and she she going to proved me with a lot more services that is offered then the other place would ever do.

In fact she validaded me and said your not the frist and you wont be the last. and she said that she is going to handle them. In fact she said she wouldn't take her dogs there for help....we both laughed....if felt good that someone knows what I'm talking about. she said they know me and when they see me coming they cring. In fact my friend who is still there had never had her T call her before today to call her to see how she ws doing because she couldn't make her app't to see her....she thanked me...she said what ever you did it worked...we both laughed...Smile
the service I left called me 10 times today. when I called them to say I will not be in and cancel all my apiontments for the week. old T called 5 times and old CM called 4 times but as soon as she called them to close my services and stop herassing me in two minutes I have not had a call since for the rest of the day and I haven't talked to them since the beging of the month.

this is the services they are giving me to meet our needs.

I have someone (D.S.L)coming in to do daily living skills to help us in the community and help with the anxiety for someone to come in our apartment(we weren't allowed ever till now to have any one in our apartment at all)and work with us. there going to give us 5 hours a week.

then I have my new CM that will help with apiontments and taking us. and paperwork and payee paperwork while prossesing with us. and well be right there is I need something.

then I have a T that is going to do everything else. while my other T is just working with me and the inners and CM wants to attend some of athe sessions to learn about what D.I.D is and how to help and what not to do. and she encourages me or one of the leaders from each groups to let her know if she is doing something that triggers us....the old place never allowed it...only sharon was to talk nobody else....

I'm very pleased and excited for our jouney of wellness and more skills to learn for all of us...

very cool hhhaaaaa....this is the best day ever in a long time...now I/we can relax I think all of us well sleep well....thanks for supporting us...

kathleen
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-17-2012, 12:06 AM
Find Reply
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Up date to my treatment
(07-17-2012, 12:06 AM)sharon/treehouse family Wrote: some one reommended this place to go to get new services. I meet my new caseworker and I really like her(we click)which is really good and she she going to proved me with a lot more services that is offered then the other place would ever do.

In fact she validaded me and said your not the frist and you wont be the last. and she said that she is going to handle them. In fact she said she wouldn't take her dogs there for help....we both laughed....if felt good that someone knows what I'm talking about. she said they know me and when they see me coming they cring. In fact my friend who is still there had never had her T call her before today to call her to see how she ws doing because she couldn't make her app't to see her....she thanked me...she said what ever you did it worked...we both laughed...Smile
the service I left called me 10 times today. when I called them to say I will not be in and cancel all my apiontments for the week. old T called 5 times and old CM called 4 times but as soon as she called them to close my services and stop herassing me in two minutes I have not had a call since for the rest of the day and I haven't talked to them since the beging of the month.

this is the services they are giving me to meet our needs.

I have someone (D.S.L)coming in to do daily living skills to help us in the community and help with the anxiety for someone to come in our apartment(we weren't allowed ever till now to have any one in our apartment at all)and work with us. there going to give us 5 hours a week.

then I have my new CM that will help with apiontments and taking us. and paperwork and payee paperwork while prossesing with us. and well be right there is I need something.

then I have a T that is going to do everything else. while my other T is just working with me and the inners and CM wants to attend some of athe sessions to learn about what D.I.D is and how to help and what not to do. and she encourages me or one of the leaders from each groups to let her know if she is doing something that triggers us....the old place never allowed it...only sharon was to talk nobody else....

I'm very pleased and excited for our jouney of wellness and more skills to learn for all of us...

very cool hhhaaaaa....this is the best day ever in a long time...now I/we can relax I think all of us well sleep well....thanks for supporting us...

kathleen

Hi Kathleen,

I'm so beyond happy for you! That's sooo awesome! About time you got REAL help.

Thank you for the update. Was hoping you would be able to get it resolved.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Up date to my treatment
We're relieved to find this agency so much better with alot more help offered to us. With no time to wait and so much validation and to work with all of us and not have people say "we just want to work with Sharon". Makes the rest of us feel like we don't even count or matter. But, they(new agency) are doing everything to help us all and do it right even if they have to go to T sessions to learn and do reserch to work with us....We have an appointment this Friday..

I have to Menchine That I called to get our semaining checks so that we can have them for our B-day the 26th and they stated that they couldn't and wouldn't bla bla bla. com to find out that they (n.o.e) didn't close our payee account till two days after. we could have had a weekly check they were just hateful. The day I learned that S.S. was invesigating them becasue of string us along and erras they found not paying our bills half the time and checking other accounts as well. I reed the same day in the paper the state was looking into agencies( n.o.e is apart of this to as well to be looked into) that call the state on mothers and familys to take the children away and go in and do nothing to help the family and just go to play with the kids and make their reports that to mother or family isn't doing anything while the children are put in foster care longer. when the mothers did nothing wrong or lost their children and got adoppted out all do to false reporting and covering the truth up....I tell you I'm glad we are out of there.... I believe that place is going to be shut down....With the closer we are having and this added to it....OMG to be a fly on the wall...

kathleen

thanks for the support...take care talk to you soon
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-23-2012, 08:22 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger residential treatment Reilly 8 5,355 07-06-2013, 03:05 AM
Last Post: The People
Scared T set retirement date orek 4 4,100 11-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Last Post: nats