Question Do my inners have to intro. at the welcome wagon?
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
Question  Do my inners have to intro. at the welcome wagon?
I should have asked this question at the being when everyone just jumped in and stated connecting and asking question and reponding to other peoples thoughts and ideas.

I didn't realize till now that maybe they or I have to go through the same process as Sharon did are host of our system.

No one has said something, but some of us feel that we need to ask that queastion to put us at ease and not to roominate on this while putting others in a panic.

oh, I almost forgot, I have another queation.. I don't know how to get a quote at the bottom of our page? I saw it once but unable to find it again. Is it possible that we can put our own quote as well?

thanks,

kathleen/tree house family
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Do my inners have to intro. at the welcome wagon?
those who feel like they want to introduce themselves are definitly free to do so - it doesn't even have to be on the welcome aboard - it can be wherever they feel comfortable posting. it isnt a requirement though so if they just want to post and sign their name like you did, that's okay too.

to do the quote at the bottom of the page do the following:

click on User CP (found at the top of the page)
Click on Edit Profile (found on the left hand side of the page)
Click on Change Signature (found on the left hand side of the page)
Enter what you want for your signature
Click Update Signature
07-15-2012, 06:17 PM
Find Reply
sharon/treehouse family Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Do my inners have to intro. at the welcome wagon?
thanks mosaic for answering our question I/we feel better. and help with the quote...

Kathleen
silliness wakes up your brain. Fantasy is a ingredient in living, looking through a telescope the wrong way. When you do, it helps you to laugh at life. Smile

The Tree house family
07-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Find Reply