Newly Diagnosed
AlishaK Offline

Threads: 1
Newly Diagnosed
Hello,

I was newly diagnosed. I'm looking for people who understand some of what I'm going through. I don't have any idea who the other states of me are, only what I've heard from my therapist. Right now it seems like I'll never be able to talk to them. I'd especially like them to eat less ice cream ;-)

Nice to meet you all.
04-24-2019, 07:15 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Newly Diagnosed
nice to meet you AlishaK. this is a great place to share your experience, and get support and understanding. so glad you found us.

your account has been activated so you are free to post on the forums. welcome to mosaic minds!
04-24-2019, 08:14 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hahaha. getallergic to it.wat happen to us wat suk.

peak
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-27-2019, 06:38 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
04-27-2019, 05:37 PM
Find Reply
Five of Hearts Offline

Threads: 11
(04-24-2019, 07:15 AM)AlishaK Wrote: Hello,

I was newly diagnosed.  I'm looking for people who understand some of what I'm going through.  I don't have any idea who the other states of me are, only what I've heard from my therapist.  Right now it seems like I'll never be able to talk to them.  I'd especially like them to eat less ice cream ;-)

Nice to meet you all.

Hi AlishaK

Nice to meet you. I'm new here to.

I'm also looking for other people who understand.

Lately I've been trying some dream recall techniques to see if i meet alters in my dreams and if they speak. So far yes to both. (or are they just dreams, i don't know)

I can definitely help you eat the ice cream.

Five of Hearts
04-30-2019, 12:47 AM
Find Reply