Aw crap!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Scared  Aw crap!
T has figured out that our root person (one with body name) has been coming out more. About a month ago T did a time line with us. (Two calls it a ladder b/c it went down instead of sideways.

It was after this that she told us she was pretty sure root person has been listening and learning. Which explained something.

After we did the exercise we went all funny in the head. T said she did grounding exercises with us but we don't remember. I think Root Person had been sitting in and was overwhelmed by it all.

This came to us when we were reading a novel in the bath today. Two called T and told her. "No more ladders."
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-19-2019, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Aw crap!
The people though the experiance may not have been good for the birth name (host), do you all feel like this could be a good thing? I'm sorry they had a hard time in T
Hugs
03-20-2019, 12:05 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
i kind of wonder what you make of the root person listening and learning. do you think that is a negative thing? what do you imagine it will mean to your system if the root person becomes more active?
03-20-2019, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

She used to creep out occasionally but we didn't think she had been out in a long time. T figures that she is curious and that we made progress or something. The last session when she was out involved us doing time line with T. We lost almost all of the time from T stopping with the marker. T says we did grounding exercises but we have no memory of that. Things were a blur for the rest of the evening. We figure that Root Person was out. Collectively Us, no harm no foul but we don't use the word host. We are 60 and she went inside at 15. We don't have a host.
03-22-2019, 01:51 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Oh understand that is a long time. I hope it turns out to be a good thing not sure what to say.
03-22-2019, 06:13 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
interesting that she's curious and poking around outside more. wonder why? hope she doesn't keep disrupting you though.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-28-2019, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Normally she doesn't disrupt Nats. We weren't even aware that she had been coming out. T told us. So we did a time line that night and I think it was too much inn her face (Root Person). Anyway, she went inside at 15 and until we all started coming forward she stayed inside with her own guardian, Joseph. Where the heck was he that night?

She went inside because of a huge double whammy. It doesn't belong on here and we don't like to talk about it. But we figure that we wouldn't be here if she hadn't gone into hiding.

That reminds me. I wonder if Jackie is still around? She sort of took over for the root person, like Trump's wife's body double. We stopped hearing from her a long time ago.
03-30-2019, 05:16 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

I'm sorry....don' t really know what to say. Sending you hugs and love
04-09-2019, 01:27 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Collectively Us. You acknowledged. That is a big thing. There is no nee to apologize. We appreciate you and your kind words.
04-10-2019, 03:38 AM
Find Reply