Question for Nats
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Question for Nats
How are you coming with the colouring? If you find it difficult to do it (I would) we could perhaps look at another way of doing it. We haven't visited that topic in quite some time.

I still go back and forth re what direction we should take with this. I like all of the ideas but IMO the simplest one would be the east for people to affiliate it with DID. I think of the braids within the braid but I don't want this to be my opinion in itself. The tree is good as well.

Please vote

1) Celtic knot in multiple colours with a shield on the front

2) 3 braids made into 1 braid with each strand at least one colour

3) Tree(a thought here is that it could become healthier living as it grows. Or it could be a simpler form of that tree I posted that fell to its side but had enough roots to keep it growing.

I don't know how we turn this into an international thing. I can approach the National office for Canadian Mental health and get advice from them. I really want this to work out. Please!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Question for Nats
Tree with shield, or the braids for me
08-04-2018, 10:08 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

After going through everything I am back to liking the braids. Simplistic, straightforward and it got public notice it could become recognizable.
08-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
Yeah I think that for both ideas though the tree is not simple like the braid is. Both could very well work.
08-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

Yes but what I think is that the tree branches are not intertwined. Mind you not all alters in my system are intertwined. Does anyone remember the tree I posted that was pushed sideways by the wind but kept growing anyway! I like that one.
08-09-2018, 02:52 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Message for Nats The People 2 2,175 08-28-2018, 03:04 AM
Last Post: The People
  On Denial (in answer to nats) tweeter 17 15,284 08-26-2018, 03:51 AM
Last Post: nats