Does Tramadol actually work for anyone?
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Does Tramadol actually work for anyone?
I was prescribed Tramadol for a chronic back injury. I feel like I may as well be eating smarties. My husband also has had zero luck with this medication for pain control. I'm wondering if it is just us, or if this is a common experience. Has anyone here ever had to use Tramadol for pain, and did it work for you? I'm giving mine back to the drugstore for safe disposal. What a waste of money.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
04-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
phoenix22 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Does Tramadol actually work for anyone?
Late to this post but just wanted to respond..was given Tramadol for knee pain and like you could have been eating Smarties although it did make me feel quite sick (unlike Smarties !)
I seem to have a very high tolerance to any form of meds though..often think parts spread it out between them.
09-11-2019, 08:09 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
My friend takes it along with advil. I don't know where you live but I am in Canada. There are 2 oils that come from marijuana. One has marijuana in it that helps the friend with a horrid back. That oil helps her sleep.

2 other friends use the one without the stoned effect. They both find it to be very useful.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-14-2019, 02:59 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Due to the madness of addiction Canada has really cut back on the old pain killers. I used acupuncture but be careful of what it stirs up in the brain.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
09-15-2019, 02:00 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dental Work Panic Shadows 6 3,962 11-16-2017, 05:08 AM
Last Post: nats