Recognizig growth
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Recognizig growth
We multies work very hard. For years I had a job where I had to help others. I loved it but there were often nights when I would come home and crash on my bed. I loved my work though and was sad when health issues forced me to leave.

One thing that I have noticed however, is my ability to have more aha moments. Those moments when I can see how far I have come. Ts would tell me this in the past but it was at times when I was in a dark place and couldn't see it. While I do need their encouragement I need to see that growth for myself.

Yesterday and today I had to deal with medical issues. One of them was an ultrasound. Without getting into why I find it difficult to tolerate these. Today while I was lying there I noted that the urge to jump up and run was not there. I couldn't wait for it to be over but I got through it. Yesterday I had to see a doctor who wasn't my own for something. It was invasive though turned out to be a small issue. I was disoriented before and had a flashback. Afterward was the same. However, I was able to maintain control at all times. I did overeat a bit but it could have been worse.

Progress. It is nice for T to see it but it is better for me to notice it myself. It helps me to keep moving forward. Good job everyone!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-11-2017, 05:50 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Recognizig growth
it's always nice when we can see progress for ourselves. good work all of you.
10-12-2017, 07:31 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thanks Mosaic!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-15-2017, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
that's great People!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-15-2017, 05:52 PM
Find Reply