verizon MT lite politics
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  verizon MT lite politics
2ish weeks ago, Verizon was evidently trying the new system they will put in place if they win the net neutrality fight! ( they are being investigated on that suspicion). My connection was so slow that Daniel and I gave up and used the phone. We had to cancel our movie night! If the internet becomes like that, Daniel and I will be better off with cans and a very long string! very scared. If you are into doing political stuff please let senators know they are going to ruin families if Trump's internet remodel goes through.
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2017, 07:20 AM by dreamers.)
07-31-2017, 07:15 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: verizon MT lite politics
you said Daniel lives in the UK right? if he switches his internet/phone provider to talktalk he can get free international calls to the US and Canada etc. then you wouldn't have to rely on internet to talk to each other.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
Thanks nats yes danielis in devon. how much of a price difference it between that the normal british telephone?
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
08-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
its just one of the many internet/landline phone service providers over here, but the only one i'm aware of that provides free calls to about 90 countries. there's no standard price here as it all depends on your provider.

daniel should have heard of them since they are well known here. ask him who his broadband provider is and suggest he consider them. they are rubbish for some things, but free calls are great.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-03-2017, 03:08 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Dear Google robots lite med dreamers 3 2,391 07-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: The People
  Very worried lite med MT dreamers 2 1,796 12-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Last Post: The People
May trigger Panic over Politics / Medicaid Shadows 6 4,613 07-29-2017, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Cammy