A special day tomorrow
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
A special day tomorrow
Tomorrow is a special religious day in my particular faith. The part about it that I love so much is that it is a day of healing. In my belief system, the spirit of healing flows through you and mends the broken spirit. My husband and I look forward very much to attending the service attached to this day. For him, he seeks healing from the intense pain of his childhood that he has never allowed himself to let go of. It is a ray of hope for those who struggle with their own internal demons - demons of the past which have been pushed down and compartmentalized and locked up with keys we try to throw away. But all of us here know the truth - there is no real way to totally lock up the pain. It still manages to find us and manipulate us and hurt us. This is why I look forward so much to this special day devoted to a renewal of the spirit and the bringing of some light into the long hidden darkness of the past.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-24-2017, 05:04 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: A special day tomorrow
the day sounds like a great idea! for us, today marks the start of an important period of spiritual cleansing and renewal. we don't do all that we should, but we try. i hope you and your husband find some peace and healing.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-27-2017, 04:57 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
There was a major breakthrough for my husband. He actually allowed a healing prayer to be said over him and for the first time I saw tears of release flowing from his eyes. I am so hopeful that for the first time he is allowing himself to access some of his pain and release it. Quite wonderful.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-28-2017, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Awesome Cammy!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-28-2017, 09:34 PM
Find Reply