I wrote today!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Happy  I wrote today!
After weeks and weeks of being too depressed to work on my book I went at it for a bit this afternoon. I have been on the antidepressants for 2 weeks and I guess they are working!

I had worked on a section where we had periods of being normal kids in a normal family. I went back to that. It left me feeling good. I have more to add but had enough for a while.

FBs have been popping up and I don't want to stir up more by going into an area that will cause problems. However, even if it was just for a short period of time it felt good to go back to my baby. I have gone at this on and off for over 10 years but this is the first time that I feel like I will finish it. Before I went back on the meds I was ready to give up on it. Had really stopped imaging it as a published book. There are no promises that it will become this but as I said before, what it has done for me has been worth the process.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: I wrote today!
great news. so glad you are able to work on it some more.
07-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: I wrote today!
It felt good to keep my head together long enough to add a few things. it has changed a lot since you saw it.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Find Reply