Ticked off
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Angry  Ticked off
Yesterday as I was running some errands-I was leaving the variety store and walking over to the bank this man stopped me in the parking lot. He says hey don't I know you and I looked at him and said ummmm nope and went to walk away. Well the f*ck*ng guy grabbed my arm and stopped me from walking. Well we lost it. Looked right at the guy and told him if he didn't get his f*ck*n hands off of me he would be eating his balls for dinner. The guy laughs and says well its good to see you haven't lost your spunk-whatever the hell that was supposed to mean-and he says you really don't know me? And again I said NO-I have no idea who you think I am but I can assure you I don't have any f*ck*n idea who you are. Then I walked away.
It still pisses me off-the f*ck*n nerve of some people! Who does that? Puts their hands on someone to stop them from walking away? We were right in the middle of the parking lot! People can be just nuts! Stupid f*ck*ng idiots need to give their head a shake imo.
Kate
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
10-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
SRA content  RE: Ticked off
We're sorry that this happened to you.

Not to alarm you, but might he be a red-dot person?

MDs
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 08:18 PM by MakersDozn.)
10-04-2014, 08:17 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Ticked off
I don't think so-I don't think we have that in our past or been a part of anything like that-at least not the way it has been described here on the boards.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
10-04-2014, 11:01 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Ticked off
creepy.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Ticked off
Thanks for clarifying, TW. We don't have that sort of history either (or any variation of it that we've ever heard of). But what you went through still sounds creepy regardless.

We applaud your courage.

MDs
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 08:06 PM by MakersDozn.)
10-07-2014, 08:03 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry EXTREMELY TICKED!! Tangled Web 2 2,332 08-31-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Tangled Web