venting
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Angry  venting
I am So angry! I am sick and tired of trying to live up to everyone's expectations of me. Like I am ALWAYS supposed to do the right thing and GOD forbid you stop for just a moment and say no or challenge anything.
I hate this life and I am starting to really hate my job. I have told management that you have to stop dumping so many things on us and not taking anything away. We struggle so hard to just get done what we are expected to do and then wham more sh*t comes. I have tried talking and telling them how I feel. Doesn't make a difference. My manager tells me but you do it and we push you because we know you are capable of doing it. I didn't say anything about being capable. I know I am capable but when you add everything all together they are just setting up you fail. I am so sick of it. Yesterday I seriously almost quit. I thought it is time for me to find a new job.
I am always expected to have everything all together. Keep everything hidden so no one knows anything about me, god forbid they find out anything and judge me or not like me. I couldn't give a f*ck anymore. I am just sick and tired of living this way. Totally fed up. URG! I could scream.
Laura
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-12-2014, 12:51 PM
Find Reply