hurt/angry
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
May trigger  hurt/angry
I was supposed to meet with a friend today for some hang out time. but once again, I was stood up. I always set myself up for getting hurt. I allow myself to be sucked in to their lies. I always know that it will never end well, yet im stupid enough to believe them.
when I allow myself to believe, to hope for anything, I always get hurt. its why I have been pulling away from the 3d world and hardly ever leave my house. when I do go out, this always happens to me, and then I get reminded of why I stay home in the first place.
this angels wings have been clipped once again and I am devastated. I sometimes wish this would all end, permanently.
I hate the way 3ds hurt me all the time, without care as to how it effects me. no one sees any value in me nor puts any effort to spend time with me. im alone in this world, except for my mate. don't know how much longer I can bear it.
07-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: hurt/angry
We hear you and empathize. Sending you strength.

MDs
07-28-2014, 11:48 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: hurt/angry
Sorry your friend stood you up, that is very disappointing. I can understand your feelings and sending you blue flowers of support.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
07-29-2014, 12:06 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Been there. Lots. However, we have learned that we can go out on our own. Sit in a coffee shop with a book, go to church and chat with people, we have been walking a lot lately. We find that the more we expose ourselves to the world at large the more we can face people 1-1. We do hide sometimes but less and less as we do it less and less. Not trying to diminish your hurt. Perhaps just try coffee for one for a while.

We are not the issue. People who expect perfection from others are the issue.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
07-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

I do do those things. I go for walks, I go to the store alone, I go to church. In doing these things, i meet people and thats where i get into trouble.
07-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
its a tough one. it's about attracting supportive people rather than the ones who break you down. it means changing how you come across so as to change who you attract. easy to say, very hard to do..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
07-31-2014, 05:28 AM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

I try to come across in a positive upbeat way. always smiling and using manners. trying to be helpful and offer whatever help I can. I try to be as friendly as possible and engage in conversation.
at the time, they seem friendly back. its later that I realize they were only being nice, but secretly don't like me. how do I know this?
they will have private functions and hand out invitations. I come to realize that everybody in the circle was invited but me. its happened on numerous occasions. its hurtful to find that that out.
so I think, whats the point? what more can I do? what do they see in me that im not getting?
07-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Father’s Day sad and angry) MT dreamers 6 3,250 06-25-2019, 02:15 AM
Last Post: Five of Hearts
Angry Does it ever make you angry? The People 3 2,181 06-22-2019, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Five of Hearts
  Getting angry The People 2 2,390 01-07-2018, 12:47 AM
Last Post: The People
  So frustrated & angry because I've regressed Cammy 4 3,305 02-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  So angry with my doctor Cammy 5 4,704 09-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Last Post: rainbows