Question for red dot people
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
SRA content  Question for red dot people
Others may respond as well. Will try not to MT. Scrolling just in case.

We were told never to tell and that there would be consequences if we did. Obviously because we are here using that red dot symbol we did tell.

My life sucks. I have no friends, no job, health issues... but more than that one thing after another goes wrong. Even T and PDoc agree that things happen to me more frequently than other people.

Wondering if anyone here can state matter of factly that more things go wrong. Not just feels like it but does go wrong. Like today I went to the instant teller to check my balance. 2 deposits, one my LTD, were supposed to be made today. Now perhaps it is because it is Sunday but where it is auto-deposit it should have happened anyway. My Taxes are all f*ck*d up. Too long a story to get into.

On E sunday I came home and because I was dissociating I pulled my car into the wrong spot. Hardly use my car. Got towed. $350ish to get it back.

I took M cat to a new vet. Cost me $1000 to fix his mistake. He has left that clinic. So between those 2 things 3/4 of last month's income went on mistakes; mine or others. On credit card of course.

I feel like this is part of the payback they were talking about. Because nothing I do can make these things stop happening. Anon-32
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Find Reply
Downtherabbithole Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Question for red dot people
What's a red dot person?
05-05-2014, 06:20 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
(05-05-2014, 06:20 AM)Downtherabbithole Wrote: What's a red dot person?

It Means........
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

If you will notice the little thing one would put next to certain types of posts containing c*lt abuse you will see that it is a red dot with white inside. I think I was the one who actually shortened the warning sign to 'red dot'. Some use the wording, some don't.
05-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
SRA content  RE: Question for red dot people
Hi The People.
Sorry you are having a difficult time.
Because I am highly organized I can tell right away if it is my error or harassment from red dot folks. Make no mistake they do love to harass. It doesn't matter if you left this group a week ago or eighty years ago. I have had my mail tampered with, medical records broken into, doctor appointments canceled, and gang stalking is a given both in person and on the road.
Don't be too hard on yourselves. Try and be as organized as possible. Document dates, times, and people you interact with whenever you can. Have a paper trail. Yes, these people are among us in our communities and they do have power.Withholding your check would be simple for them. I recall a cashier at my local grocery store who was friendly to me but in reality she was reporting back my purchases and coming and goings to this group.
Stay strong.
05-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline

(05-05-2014, 07:58 PM)Reilly Wrote: Hi The People.
Sorry you are having a difficult time.
Because I am highly organized I can tell right away if it is my error or harassment from red dot folks. Make no mistake they do love to harass. It doesn't matter if you left this group a week ago or eighty years ago. I have had my mail tampered with, medical records broken into, doctor appointments canceled, and gang stalking is a given both in person and on the road.
Don't be too hard on yourselves. Try and be as organized as possible. Document dates, times, and people you interact with whenever you can. Have a paper trail. Yes, these people are among us in our communities and they do have power.Withholding your check would be simple for them. I recall a cashier at my local grocery store who was friendly to me but in reality she was reporting back my purchases and coming and goings to this group.
Stay strong.

No this is not that kind of stuff. And I have moved miles away from the p@rps. Most of them are likely dead. The main was is; confirmed @ Easter. This is just life stuff. Everyone goes through things. Mine just hit me so many at a time.
05-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry Some people win, some people lose The People 3 2,917 08-02-2018, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Collectively US
SRA content Touches on red dot issues The People 0 2,109 07-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Last Post: The People