urgent prayer request med MT
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
urgent prayer request med MT
heavy med... describes the after effects of a car trip that ended very badly.

hi everyone this is my first post here but, big said this was the right place for a prayer request...
I/we really want our mentor to come to Big's graduation in june. however, he can only do so if his wife would agree to getting a life-alert alarm thing. Please pray that she would be open to the idea. P can barely leave the house atm and i can tell it is so hard on him but, he is afraid that J will fall while he is not there. He used to travel a lot and i can just tell that being able himself but, feeling grounded as it were is very very hard on him. P is our best friend and so we can sense that... I mean I know that might sound strange. But an alarm would give them both more freedom.

J is afraid to travel anywhere that she cant walk or bike to since the acc*d*nt.that is why she can't just come with P to the graduation. atm it would take a few days of pushing her in a wheelchair to get there...

however his wife J is still young she had an accident that caused a brain *nj*ry. but, because she doesn't like the idea of looking old she hates the idea of most medical equipment.

Of course it was very needed at first but, its been 6 years and she hates to admit she might still need a few devices. Please keep them in prayer: P and J are the closest thing we have had to safe p*r*nts. J was more stable but, the problems have creeped back in and so far the med people arent sure why

this probably sounds like a TV drama ( partly because I am so emotional about it and had not vented about how much i hate to see P trapped like he is i mean I cant vent that too P, so i kept the cork in the bottle these last few months). however the story is as accurate of details as i know
thanks for reading/praying. if i did the scrolling wrong i can fix it just let me know kay?
Jamie - 14 with dreamers
Note from Jamie's big, she put the full names of the people involved. For their privacy I went back and left just the letters. However the rest is her writing
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 09:38 AM by dreamers.)
01-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  prayer request frum da littles dreamers 2 3,052 05-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Last Post: dreamers
May trigger prayer request dreamers 0 2,045 07-01-2014, 08:51 AM
  Request for prayer Noa 11 8,978 11-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Scared prayer request sort of urgent dreamers 3 4,431 09-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Noa