Dear Co-Worker....
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Angry  Dear Co-Worker....

You f*cking moron. Thank you for the migraine. NOT.

Go f*ck yourself, and have a lousy f*cking weekend.

Laura and others Angry Volcano
01-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Dear Co-Worker....
Love the eye chart. Wish I could blow it up and put it up at work!
Sorry you had a bad day. Hope your migraine goes away quickly.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
01-17-2014, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Doing okay  RE: Dear Co-Worker....
Thanks, TW. The incident happened late in the afternoon, when this paper-pushing wingnut (a new temp) asked us to approve her making changes in a company legal document, which would be inappropriate. We kept on telling her this, but she kept asking us to approve it.

Finally we gave up and called her supervisor (who works from home, two hours away). We get along very well with the supervisor. She was more than willing to help resolve the situation. First, she explained why Ms. Wingnut was asking for what she wanted. Knowing the context of the request wouldn't have changed our answer, but it at least helped us figure out a permissible solution. Supervisor promised (1) that she would request that Legal authorize said solution, and (b) that she would tell Ms. Wingnut why her original request was superseded.

We had to turn the lights out in our office for about an hour and a half before the migraine lessened enough, and we worked in the dark for a while in order to get things done. No matter how hard we try, it seems that we can't leave work on time.

Anyway, we're better now. Monday's a holiday, and we're also taking Tuesday to take our father to the doctor. But then the work grind begins all over again. Undecided

Thanks,

Laura and others
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2014, 10:23 PM by MakersDozn.)
01-19-2014, 02:50 PM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

Threads: 24
Friendship/Support  RE: Dear Co-Worker....
What a waste of your time. I guess Wingnut, Esquirina saw herself as Attorney of Record. A temp, huh.

Wishing you a peaceful couple of days,
tweets
"Even the very emptiest of the emptiest
Has a false bottom, a false bottom."
01-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Just talking  RE: Dear Co-Worker....
(01-19-2014, 03:50 PM)tweeter Wrote: What a waste of your time. I guess Wingnut, Esquirina saw herself as Attorney of Record. A temp, huh.

Let me make one thing perfectly clear, if you pardon my Nixonian language. I don't want to disparage temps in general. I only wanted to illustrate the fact that she was very new. In fact, she may not even be a temp, now that we think of it.

And we don't think she was even considering the legal aspect of anything. We think she just wanted to follow her supervisor's orders, without question, and without regard for other facts or for anyone else's expertise.

I spit on her ugly shoes.

Thanks,

Laura and others
01-19-2014, 10:28 PM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

I have nothing against temps either. I've done temp work too, many moons ago. Okie dokie.
tweets
01-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Friendship/Support  RE: Dear Co-Worker....
(01-23-2014, 09:22 AM)tweeter Wrote: I have nothing against temps either. I've done temp work too, many moons ago. Okie dokie.
tweets

Yes. So have we. We didn't mean to sound snippy here. Just wanted to clarify our intent. Sorry for any confusion we caused.

Laura and others
01-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Website Find Reply
tweeter Offline

(01-23-2014, 02:35 PM)MakersDozn Wrote:
(01-23-2014, 09:22 AM)tweeter Wrote: I have nothing against temps either. I've done temp work too, many moons ago. Okie dokie.
tweets

Yes. So have we. We didn't mean to sound snippy here. Just wanted to clarify our intent. Sorry for any confusion we caused.

Laura and others

And I'm dealing with drug plan prior authorization for brand name version of my diuretic. Every year, it's the same dog and pony show.
Still working on ID theft papers (all monies settled though), and name change has to happen soon. The two in such close proximity is going to be a pip.
Thanks for being considerate of my feelings.
tweets
01-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
May trigger Dear housekeeper.... dreamers 0 1,137 02-26-2021, 07:09 AM
Last Post: dreamers
Angry Dear Google robots lite med dreamers 3 2,391 07-02-2020, 02:51 PM
Last Post: The People