sad
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Sad  sad
I am struggling so much right now. I have been writing things down for about an hour an then I just end up erasing them. I have thought about emailing T and tried to do that but things just end up erased. I thought about calling someone but I just keep thinking I don’t know what to say. I am alone. Usually I like being alone but lately it is starting to hurt. Tomorrow is my birthday and I don’t have anything to celebrate. I don’t have any family, well I have a son and a sister( not close to anymore) and a very evil step mother(who is not in my life) but like to sends me emails telling me she misses me and she loves me………..and then turns around and tells me that I am liar and how awful of a person I am. I hurt and hate this time of year so much.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
11-27-2013, 11:50 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: sad
this time of year is especially hard for those of us without close family - adding a birthday into the mix just makes it clearer what we see others have and feel that we're missing..

are there things you enjoy and that feel special that don't require other people?
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-28-2013, 05:45 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: sad
Sending you peaceful thoughts, TW.

MDs
11-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

(11-28-2013, 05:45 AM)nats Wrote: this time of year is especially hard for those of us without close family - adding a birthday into the mix just makes it clearer what we see others have and feel that we're missing..

are there things you enjoy and that feel special that don't require other people?

Sorry nats but nothing feels special anymore.
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
11-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

(11-28-2013, 03:49 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Sending you peaceful thoughts, TW.

MDs

Thanks
11-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Well we are starting to feel better and the darkness inside has started to lift. It feels like we haven’t been here for months and feeling a little disconnected, but our feet are now planted firmly back on the ground and we are now back into our normal routine again. Taking things a day at a time and wrapping our head around the next upcoming holiday.
12-04-2013, 12:34 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
glad it's starting to lift and sorry we weren't able to provide any useful thoughts or ideas.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
12-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Hi nats. No need to be sorry, just being heard and you responding was enough. Thanks Smile
12-05-2013, 12:07 AM
Find Reply