Grief
argent Offline

Threads: 5
May trigger  Grief
my protector, Nik, led me to the place where the little girl was drowned in dark water. (I was in session with my T.) Nik knew where and why she drowned. I've never been really grateful to him before, he is usually such a troublemaker. We pulled her out and dried her off. I am overwhelmed with grief. She isn't dead, but can't speak. She's been underwater a very long time. I'm keeping her warm and safe and dry. She is very young and heartbroken, completely desolate, hopeless. I've given her a teddy bear, crayons and tater tots. I'm so sad. Her light was snuffed out like a candle dropped into water. I don't know if she will ever shine again. For now, it is enough to have her with us.
11-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Friendship/Support  RE: Grief
Hi Argent.
I believe she will definitely shine again as she has good friends like you. Your support will mean a great deal to her. Sorry you are feeling sad.
11-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Grief
Thank you.
11-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Grief
we have dead ones. we tried giving them a new place to live and some of them are sleeping now..
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
11-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Caution Grief.....MT Tangled Web 2 2,344 09-13-2013, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Tangled Web