Messages In This Thread
RE: Best friend blocked our phones for no reason - dreamers - 01-06-2021, 01:45 AM
Best friend blocked our phones for no reason
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Best friend blocked our phones for no reason
We have decided to get a card, address it to her family and put an instacart gift card in it with a note saying that shopping was one of the hardest things for us after our grandma d*ed. So we hope she finds the voucher as useful as we would have. We have peace about doing this and then leaving the ball in her quart afterwards. We texted the mom saying that this is our plan and she said she wouldn’t... took everything in us not reply to her and say

“ the nice thing about question marks is that they make it obvious when someone is asking something and if you look very closely you will notice a complete lack of them in our previous communication but thanks for your opinion” we are almost 40 body-wise and if we feel like we should load 30 dollars on a gift card for someone we tell the foo just because they manage the credit card bills but we Are Not Asking. I swear on some level the mom thinks we are 39 months old rather than years
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
01-06-2021, 01:45 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best friend blocked our phones for no reason - dreamers - 01-06-2021, 01:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry for people using android phones. The People 0 1,126 01-31-2020, 05:58 AM
Last Post: The People
  Different reason for overwhelmed The People 4 3,797 03-28-2016, 12:29 PM
Last Post: argent