Yelled at kids!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Caution  Yelled at kids!
Today we had the upper body annual which has become every 2 years. Supposed to be yearly. We got stressed last night and it continued. There was a mess up with the busses blah blah blah.

By the time we got to the place, we were late. They took us right in but not before the noise of the 2 kids in the waiting room drove us nuts. We spoke to the staff and they let go again. Their father was right there, reading a book. Not a peep to settle his kids.

We exploded. We don't often do that but we yelled: "knock it off!". I feel guilty for yelling at the kids. I feel angry with the father for not paying attention. I feel frustrated with me for losing control like that.

Staff took me right in!
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-26-2018, 12:51 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: Yelled at kids!
People: Don't feel bad. The person that should feel bad is the parent for letting his kids act like that in public. It's infuriating and I would have done the same thing as you did.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
06-26-2018, 07:43 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Yelled at kids!
Thanks, Cammy. You are right about the Dad. God help future teachers.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
06-27-2018, 02:20 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  messed up kids Blue 2 3,031 08-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Blue