chr need to talk about stuff and gots a qwestion
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
May trigger  chr need to talk about stuff and gots a qwestion
bigs boyfriend is our bestest friend like he knows each of use are diffurent and no one else in 3d knows dat so its very speshal. so recently he gotted inna acc*d*nt and he has lots of bills now so we big and all of us offered him our savings becus we r worried he might lose his car and buziness and stuff and he sed no so den big said her sister dose work atta bank helpin peeples wif bills so maybe she can helps. and he sed no agin and yelled. So now we haffa a huge problem God telled us to help. He is our boss but dan is being a proud jerk and wont let us. So now what?

God owns eferyfing he can take away owr savings if we dont share right? and gibs it to someone who will share like he said to? but we tried and got yelled at. we tried so hard he sed he wold let us help if he relly needed it. So when is it a reel need when he can only lib in a box becuse he had to take his howse back to da store where he byed it? our teens telled me dey can makes you take your house back to da story if you stop paying for it. we are so worried. and sad dat danel would not even lets bigs sister help. we feel like owr best friend hates us now. and maybe we will get in huge truble for not obying god
jpics kids and some tweens (dreemers doesnt fit owr feelings so sining our old name)
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
04-01-2016, 06:30 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: chr need to talk about stuff and gots a qwestion
you have been so generous offering to help him. we think that by offering in so many different ways you have done what God asked of you. it isn't your fault that the boyfriend said no to the offer, and you can't make him accept. i don't believe God will punish you because the boyfriend said no when you offered. we think God will be very pleased with you because you are so willing to help, even if the offer was refused.
04-01-2016, 08:54 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

thanks mosaic we dont understand why daniel would be meen and not let us help. now all we can do is worry and cry and pray. he mades us very worried and sad like maybe even he needed mony fr food he wuld not eet insteed of taking food. like why would he just make us wach him hab truble. it hurts too wach owr best frend noing we could help. wat else can we do?

-unknown
04-01-2016, 10:43 AM
Find Reply
Silent Society Offline

Threads: 26
Agree with mosaic. All you can do is offer and you have done that. Dont think there is any thing else you can do at this point.
04-01-2016, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

we have a new top serket plan big says we can send daniel food in a monf ifin we dont menshion helping him agin so he forgets den we gibs our pastor money and he could efer send daniel da money or just buy food for him and say its anamous daniel neber beened to owr church so he wont nos owr pastors name so least den we nos he wont starve from puttin bills and priid firstest.

-unknown
04-01-2016, 09:16 PM
Find Reply
argent Offline

Threads: 5
You are so clever, dreamers. And kind and generous. I also agree with what mosaic said, too.
04-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
Daniel is proud and feels bad that he needs help. He is not mad at you, he's just angry at life and the trouble he is in. You did a very good thing offering to help. Not your fault he won't accept it. But getting the church to help him with your donations is very kind and very clever. Now Daniel does not have to feel ashamed and you still secretly get to help him. So very, very clever of you. I wish there were more people in the world like you - the world would be a very much better place. You should feel very proud of yourself. You get to be someone's secret angel!
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
11-16-2016, 11:26 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

thanks igraine wow i didnt know the kids had labeled daniel as " boyfriend" lol more like dad i never had he is married and twice my age. Maybe bf is wishful thinking because bf could lead to husband and moving in with daniel lol

-unknown
11-25-2016, 01:53 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Agree with Mosaic. You offered. It was up to him to say yes or no. Perhaps he cannot accept help. Perhaps he has insurance. But he is a grown up. He has to decide what is right for him. That is what God wants all of us to do. IMO.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2016, 04:09 AM by The People.)
11-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our issues with the NT...CHR dreamers 4 2,736 04-25-2020, 03:03 PM
Last Post: The Warren
May trigger project hit a wall big wall chr dreamers 1 3,268 06-21-2018, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Cammy
  chr saying that annoys us ( ref to memories a bit) dreamers 2 3,781 02-18-2014, 06:04 PM
Last Post: nats
May trigger tired chr dreamers 0 2,185 01-21-2014, 05:49 AM
Last Post: dreamers
May trigger feeling stuck (CHR) dreamers 4 5,535 06-06-2012, 04:47 AM
Last Post: The People