Mosaic Minds Community Forums
We're Live! - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Visitors' Center (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Community News & Announcements (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: We're Live! (/showthread.php?tid=314)

We're Live! - The Warren - 05-26-2012

People should start seeing the new site this morning. We will be tweaking and fixing things throughout the day/weekend making sure it all works as expected now that the domain is pointing to the new site. If you have any questions or something isn't working quite right, please post it to the Help Desk forum.

Huge shout out of super thanks to everyone who worked in any capacity to make this happen - EN (Elizanbethn), Kathleen, MD, mosaic, nats, prideland, smoke, Symphony, Tangled Web! (Let me know if I missed anyone so I can edit them in)

Lea

RE: We're Live! - ELL - 05-26-2012

It's looking really really good.

RE: We're Live! - nats - 05-26-2012

Are we live? Fantastic. Was probably asleep for this Smile.

Well done everyone, it's looking great!

RE: We're Live! - Tangled Web - 05-26-2012

Everything looks amazing! I am super excited.

RE: We're Live! - Elizabethn - 05-26-2012

(05-26-2012, 08:16 AM)The Warren Wrote: People should start seeing the new site this morning. We will be tweaking and fixing things throughout the day/weekend making sure it all works as expected now that the domain is pointing to the new site. If you have any questions or something isn't working quite right, please post it to the Help Desk forum.

Huge shout out of super thanks to everyone who worked in any capacity to make this happen - EN, Kathleen, MD, mosaic, nats, prideland, smoke, Symphony, TW! (Let me know if I missed anyone so I can edit them in)

Hey way cool!!! You put in new smilies! Sno1

RE: We're Live! - Unicorns - 05-26-2012

Hi Everyone,

This site is awesome. Thanks so much everyone for all the hard work you've done. It is greatly appreciated.

Elizabethn, I think your missing Tangled Web on your list. Smile

RE: We're Live! - The Warren - 05-26-2012

TW = Tangled Web. I should probably go type it out.

Lea

(05-26-2012, 02:54 PM)The Warren Wrote: TW = Tangled Web. I should probably go type it out.

Lea

Its OK Lea...I know you meant me!
And Thanks unicorns for trying to look out for me Smile

RE: We're Live! - Unicorns - 05-26-2012

(05-26-2012, 04:37 PM)Tangled Web Wrote:
(05-26-2012, 02:54 PM)The Warren Wrote: TW = Tangled Web. I should probably go type it out.

Lea

Its OK Lea...I know you meant me!
And Thanks unicorns for trying to look out for me Smile

No problem, TW, I haven't been here in awhile. I wasn't updated on the new initials, and your welcome.

Unicorns

NP Good to see you here! Smile

RE: We're Live! - MakersDozn - 05-27-2012

(05-26-2012, 08:16 AM)The Warren Wrote: Huge shout out of super thanks to everyone who worked in any capacity to make this happen - EN (Elizanbethn), Kathleen, MD, mosaic, nats, prideland, smoke, Symphony, Tangled Web! (Let me know if I missed anyone so I can edit them in)

Lea

And huge thanks to Lea et. al. for an awesome job with all the techie stuff.

MDs ThumU

RE: We're Live! - prideland - 05-27-2012

Thanks everyone....gold medals all round.

Waving hello to all.

prideland people