Mosaic Minds Community Forums
Death of my perpetrator - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Main Street (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Steam Room (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Death of my perpetrator (/showthread.php?tid=2365)

Death of my perpetrator - Cammy - 04-05-2017

It has been 9 days since my mother died. It has been an emotional roller coaster as she was using me since I was 3 years old as her beacon through life. She did many incredibly selfish things and never considered me as more than a useful object for her future security. She never supported me emotionally or gave me any guidance. However, I have come to realize she was severely damaged and I forgive her. This forgiveness is a liberating thing. I hugged her hard seconds after she died in my arms - I gave her the hugs I could never give her in life. I loved her. She loved me as much as her emotionally childlike mind could. For the first time in my life I am without my perpetrator. Already I can feel the changes. I have started wearing colors. I have been able to evolve into Cammy - she who is free of the one who created the dissociative disorder while I was so young. Everything is all new and shiny. I am ready to move forward and it is exciting. I mourned for a week filled with guilt because I was exasperated with her at the moment she died and expressing my exasperation. She couldn't have picked a worse time for her heart to stop. But, I am tired of living with guilt every time someone dies under my care. When my Dad died downstairs, I was sick with pneumonia and couldn't get to him for a day. I was so guilty I didn't go near his room for 5 years. When my mom died last Monday, within hours after her body was removed, I was already packing all her clothes into garbage bags. I especially was happy to get rid of the gravity chair that she sat in for five years waiting to die simply because she had given up on life. I never wanted to see that chair again. My husband took all the stuff to the dump. I kept only a few pieces of clothing, but clearing out the room right away was the right thing for me. I didn't want to live with the guilt and the stuff was just a reminder. She wanted to die. She told me so the day before and the day of. So, she got her wish. With her death went my host, and I moved to a new evolution of me - Cammy. I've been waiting a very long time to take the next leap to a new host who could not manifest until the perpetrator was gone. I love myself now. I don't worry about things. I don't have panic attacks. I enjoy the moment. I don't sweat the small stuff. It's all so new and not like the old host at all, and I'm glad to be free of all the anxiety. Deep breath of a new day.

RE: Death of my perpetrator - nats - 04-06-2017

hi Cammy, it all sounds really positive. a big welcome to the new. we really liked Igraine and we're sure to like you too Smile

RE: Death of my perpetrator - mosaic - 04-06-2017

hi Cammy - we are glad you felt able to take the steps to become you.

RE: Death of my perpetrator - The People - 04-07-2017

Are we related? Yes it is a freeing feeling but for me there was a lot of confusion as well. Good luck with the free you.