Question about temporary or partial fusion
earthandskyfolks Offline

Threads: 3
Question about temporary or partial fusion
Hi
We wanted to ask - what is a temporary and or partial fusion of alters? How is it done? Under what circumstances would this be a helpful thing?
Thank you for any info or feedback?

earthandskyfolks
11-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Question about temporary or partial fusion
By fusion I take it you mean integration I think many people have different opinions on it. We have many, many alters. Only 1 joined someone permanently. Others went into the distance. 2 of 3 triplets joined temporarily. Rachel couldn't talk before they joined. When they separated again she was able to speak which made it easier for both of them.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-08-2018, 03:36 AM
Find Reply
earthandskyfolks Offline

(11-08-2018, 03:36 AM)The People Wrote: By fusion I take it you mean integration I think many people have different opinions on it. We have many, many alters. Only 1 joined someone permanently. Others went into the distance. 2 of 3 triplets joined temporarily. Rachel couldn't talk before they joined. When they separated again she was able to speak which made it easier for both of them.

Ho The People,
Thank you for your feedback. We also have many many alters and we are still meeting alters. We think none of us are interested in any kind of integration for the time being, unless it happens naturally or if at some point individuals want that.

earthandskyfolks
11-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I like how you are just hopping into the group earthandskyfolk. It is great to see new names around. There is no pressure here. Ad no questions that the rest of us haven't asked. Most of us here have no interest in integration.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
11-10-2018, 07:45 AM
Find Reply
earthandskyfolks Offline

(11-10-2018, 07:45 AM)The People Wrote: I like how you are just hopping into the group earthandskyfolk. It is great to see new names around. There is no pressure here. Ad no questions that the rest of us haven't asked. Most of us here have no interest in integration.

Thank you The People,
We appreciate your welcome.
None of us has any interest in integration either.

earthandskyfolks
11-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Find Reply