Mosaic Minds Twitter Account!
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Happy  Mosaic Minds Twitter Account!
We're pleased to announce that Mosaic Minds now has a Twitter account, @MosaicMindsInc (https://twitter.com/MosaicMindsInc)! Follow us and spread the word!

MDs for the MM management team
03-16-2014, 06:11 PM
Website Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
Happy  RE: Mosaic Minds Twitter Account!
(03-16-2014, 06:11 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: We're pleased to announce that Mosaic Minds now has a Twitter account, @MosaicMindsInc (https://twitter.com/MosaicMindsInc)! Follow us and spread the word!

MDs for the MM management team

Wow, really cool, MDs! How do people handle following but keeping their abuse/multiplicity secret from other Twitter followers? The only way I can think is to set up another Twitter account with a different handle than my main Twitter one. I don't get there much, but I will follow MM when I do!
03-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: Mosaic Minds Twitter Account!
Yes, that would be the way to do it--create a second twitter account for multi stuff only. Note that twitter only allows an email address to be associated with one twitter account, so you'd need to use a different email addy to create a second account on twitter.

We ourselves have had a mainstream twitter account for some time now, but we've privatized it and we use it only to read. Most of the entities that we follow there are sports-related.

As for the MM twitter account, we thought it would be a good idea to start it and maintain it to increase awareness of the site, and we volunteered to do so. And given this decision, it made sense that we should also start a twitter account for our system, so that we could reach out to more multis personally. Aside from setting a good example, getting out of our comfort zone will help us with our healing process.

Hope to see you as a follower!

MDs
03-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Website Find Reply
Syuzan VR Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Mosaic Minds Twitter Account!
Wow. It's great guys.. I am pleasently surprised.
11-11-2016, 06:30 AM
Website Find Reply