The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
TV documentary says I'm an alien - Cammy - 02-15-2017, 01:47 AM
TV documentary says I'm an alien
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
TV documentary says I'm an alien
I was watching this show on the possibility of alien genetic manipulation of the human genome many millennia ago. The scientists doing this study have postulated that people with RH negative (15% of the human population) could very well be alien hybrid humans. Are they kidding? They probably got a nice fat grant to do the research too. I shake my head on this one, sorry, but I can't believe the stuff that they come up with nowadays. Having RH negative blood myself I don't think that I am overly different from other humans - well, except for the DID and a few other psychological hiccups. So now we have a running joke around the house - any time either of us do anything right or wrong, we are blaming it on our alien genes, as we are both RH negative. What will they think of next? All I can say is that if this is true, I want to go home now, please? I am tired of playing with my human friends and need to return to my planet of origin ASAP (LOL). Beam me up Scottie.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
02-15-2017, 01:47 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
TV documentary says I'm an alien - Cammy - 02-15-2017, 01:47 AM